What is TIM-Online™?
TIM-Online™ is an interactive research tool for measuring respondents’ continuous real-time responses. TIM-Online™ research findings help producers fine-tune the content of their (audio)visual material in terms of speed, structure, narrative, emotional appeal, etc.
TIM-Online™ what is it used for?
• Pretesting (audio)visual content among a large audience
• Screen tests
• Improving radio- and television programmes, promos, commercials etc.
• Providing instant insight on the likeability of content
• A live voting tool during broadcasts
• Providing benchmark research.
Research is conducted among a representative sample of viewers/listeners with access to the Internet, websites or social media communities. These respondents are exposed to online content on their tablet, mobile phone, computer, or laptop and provide continuous feedback on the content. The user-friendly software collects all data in real time and offers clients in-depth information on the likeability of content, channel preferences, lifestyle, demographic characteristics, etc. Reports are available shortly after the completion of the research.
TIM-Online™ uses an Internet access panel. Access panels are available for different territories (e.g., the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Belgium).
Who uses TIM-Online™?
• TV & radio producers
• TV & radio broadcasters and channels
• Advertisers and retailers
• Media agencies
• Format developers
• Film & documentary producers.
Request information, demo or pricing? Fill out the form.
[contact-form-7 id=”701″ title=”Contactformulier_UK”]